The updated Whitney Pack in this 2.0 version includes upgraded storage capacity and organization, and a more durable fabric in a new color.
Designed by rescuers for rescuers, this is the perfect SAR-ready pack. Large enough to carry gear and provisions to support you in the field for a multi-day mission, the Whitney 2.0 contains plenty of pockets and features to keep everything well organized and easily accessible.
- Redesigned suspension system for maximum comfort
- Dividable main compartment adapts to fit larger items and can be accessed from the top or bottom
- Includes a detachable rainfly and ground cloth, which are stowed separately
- Fabric density is 1000 denier for improved durability
- Fleece lined stowage for goggles/glasses
- Redesigned compartment for better organization:
- Water resistant pouch
- Multiple mesh zippered pockets
- MOLLE and reflective strips for higher visibility
- Shove-It-Pocket for easy and secure access
- Durable and water resistant material at bottom and side pockets reduce wear and abrasion
- Color: OD Green
- Weight: 6lb 2oz
- Volume: 2,800ci / 46L