SKED-EVAC Industrial Tripod
Manufactured by Skedco, makers of the SKED Stretcher, the SKED-EVAC tripod features aircraft-grade, gold-anodized aluminum legs and a cast-aluminum head. The three heavy-duty rigging anchors have exceptionally large holes for easy attachment and are located in the center. Legs adjust in 5-inch increments for a maximum height of 10 feet and a minimum length for transport of 7 feet.
The cast ladder feet swivel for choice of a sure-grip rubber pad or a point for imbedding in a soft or slippery surface. Holes in the feet allow the tripod to be bolted into position. A safety chain prevents leg slippage and adjusts with a screw link.
Weight: 74 lbs. (33.5 kg)
Leg extension width: 100 in. (254 cm)
- Height / Strength: 98 inch / 9,500 lbs (42kN)
- 102 inch / 8,500 lbs (37kN)
- 107 inch / 7,500 lbs (33kN)
- 112 inch / 7,000 lbs (31kN)
- 115 inch / 6,000 lbs (26kN)
- 119 inch / 5,280 lbs (23kN)