NRS Rescue Wet Suit
$303.00 – $313.00
Designed for rescue, the NRS Rescue Suit has a variety of rescue swimmer specific features that make it the leading choice for water operations.
This full-coverage, 3mm Dupont neoprene suit provides ease of movement while the NRS special layer of titianium (Ti-Coat), increases warmth.
- PowerSpan panels on shoulders, back and arms for mobility
- Reflective lettering on the bright yellow sleeves increase visibility
- Knees and shins armored with molded polyurethane
- 5mm seat covered with ToughTex for extra padding and durability
- Friction panels on the sides help hold PFDs in place
- Double pull front entry zipper and zippers at wrists and ankles aid in quick entry
Small and 3XL sizing available by special order.
Grizzly models denote sizing for more robust rescuers.
|17276.01.102||Small||5’2″ – 5’6″||115-140lbs||32-36″||28-31″|
|17276.01.101||Medium||5’5″ – 5’8″||130-165lbs||36-40″||30-33″|
|17276.01.100||Large||5’7″ – 6’0″||150-195lbs||39-43″||32-35″|
|17276.01.103||X-Large||5’10” – 6’2″||185-225lbs||42-46″||34-37″|
|17276.01.104||2X-Large||6’1″ – 6’4″||215-245lbs||46-50″||36-42″|
|17276.01.106||Grizzly Large||5’8″ – 6’0″||230-265lbs||—||—|