NRS Rapid Rescuer PFD
- With box-stitched stress points, reinforced shoulder straps and a 500-denier Cordura® shell, the NRS Rapid Rescuer is tough enough to handle any situation.
- Two huge front pockets stretch to hold anything from a GPS to a VHF. Quick release buckles with adjustable nylon webbing secure the pockets shut.
- Quick-release rescue belt, with stainless steel ring, for “live bait” and other swiftwater rescue techniques.
- Three lash tabs on the front are great for a knife, whistle or anything else you need to keep handy.
- On the back there’s an additional lash tab for a strobe, and a chem-light holder, for visibility in low light and night operations.
- Long strips of reflective tape on the front and back of the jacket increase visibility.
- Webbing loops for leg straps add extra security in big water. (Leg Straps sold separately).
- Universal Plus sizing will fit chest sizes between 30 and 58 inches, with 8 adjustment points to ensure a secure fit.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Available in red or yellow.
Built to the standards of rescue professionals, the NRS Rapid Rescuer PFD goes beyond a flotation device. With advanced features, the Rapid Rescuer becomes a wearable tool during an emergency.
- Constructed with 400-denier Ripstop Nylon to handle unexpected snags and debris often experienced in rescue situations.
- Zippered front entry for quick on and off with backup buckles for added security under stress.
- Four-panel chest design for enhanced comfort and freedom of movement with a single, thin panel of foam in the back.
- Interconnected webbing creates a harness for maximum security in live bait scenarios.
- Interior silicone-coated webbing strip on the bottom of the jacket prevents ride up.
- Pocket configuration designed for maximum functionality with interior organization including webbing attachment points and zippered mesh pockets.
- 2″ quick-release rescue belt with stainless steel ring for live bait and other swiftwater rescue techniques.
- Integrated connection points for leg straps (sold separately).
- SOLAS reflective elements for safer night ops.
- Two 4″x 4″ hook-and-loop patches on the chest and one 10.5″ x 4″ across the back shoulder for departmental placarding.
- Universal Plus sizing will fit chest sizes between 30 and 58 inches with eight adjustment points for a customized fit.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).