CSR2 Pulley System
$1,240.00 – $1,278.00
The patented locking mechanism in our updated CSR2 Pulley is easy to release under load, creating much greater efficiency with the lowering and raising necessary to a confined space rescue.
The machined aluminum swivels at both ends of the system eliminate any potential twisting of the lines. This system is also an excellent choice for confined space entry or rope access work where a heavy-duty pulley system is desired.
- All-new stronger, lighter-weight design
- Available with either 11 mm or 12.5 mm Static-Pro Lifeline
- Both versions rated to 9,891lbf (44kN)
- Systems are UL Classified to NFPA 1983 (2017 ED) – General Use
- CSR2 Pulley MBS 46 kN (10,341 lbf) / CSR2 Double Pulley MBS 45 kN (10,116 lbf)
- Machined from solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum
- Made in USA
1/2″ (12.5 mm) Static-Pro Lifeline, Red (1 x 200′) or 7/16″ (11 mm) Static-Pro Lifeline, Blue (1 x 200′)
CSR2 Double Pulley
ProSeries Aluminum Manual-Lock Carabiner (2)
#3 Rope Bag, Red