CMC Rescue Escape Line
Based on the proven design of New England KM III Rescue Rope, this low-stretch 8.5-mm kernmantle escape line provides outstanding performance with its polyester sheath covering a nylon core. It’s large enough for easy handling, while still compact when stuffed in a bag or pocket. The bright orange color with yellow stripe provides high visibility.
Priced Per Foot.
Escape Line Specifications:
- Certification: UL Classified to NFPA 1983 Standard on Life Safety Rope and Equipment for Emergency Services, 2017 Edition.
- Construction: Block creel, static kernmantle.
- Fiber: Core is 100% nylon. Sheath is 100% high-tenacity polyester.
- Sheath: 32-strand braided, with half the strands having a left (Z) twist and the other half having a right (S) twist for a balanced, torque-free rope with maximum abrasion resistance.
- Rating: NFPA Escape Use
- Temperature: Melt point 460° F
- MBS: 4,496 lbf.
- Weight: 3.5lbs/100ft
Made in the U.S.A.