FLASH.2 Escape Anchor Features:
- Improved strength, meeting NFPA requirements even when loaded in-line with the tip.
- The distinct shape allows for a firm, full-hand grip on top for rapid deployment and placement, and when loaded, directs the spine toward flat surfaces for a sturdy attachment on structural lumber and window ledges.
- Swift girth hitching around various anchor points is achieved with the substantial slotted handle
- The optimized point shape of the tip improves embedment, helping to keep the anchor seated when a load is applied
- The captive eye provides greater anchoring versatility, and the 12.5 mm attachment hole accepts most escape cord or web
- Machined from solid 7000-series, high strength aluminum, the Flash.2 delivers outstanding performance for a fast and secure egress.