Designed for intuitive, efficient operation, ease of use and optimal control, the versatile CLUTCH is suited to a multitude of rigging operations:
- Single wearable tool suited for efficient hauling, controlled lowering, smooth personal descent, easy ascending and belaying.
- Stainless steel ratcheting and rotating sheave provides efficient and audible progress capture.
- Rope loading/unloading is secured with an innovative double-latched side plate design that is independent of the device‘s attachment point.
- Anti-Panic brake and force limiting features ensure operational safety and overload protection.
- Machined aluminum chassis clad with stainless steel wear guards ensures lightweight durability.
- Integrated becket allows for direct connection of mechanical advantage systems.
- The only 10.5-11.5 mm rope diameter compatible device certified to NFPA 1983 (G-Rated), ANSI Z359.4 and EN 12841/C, 341/2A, and 15151/8.
- The CLUTCH and CMC’s G11 Lifeline can be used together to build NFPA G rated systems using 11 mm rope, saving space and reducing weight.
- Patent pending.
- Item # 335011
- Rope Size 10.5 – 11.5mm, 7/16″
- Weight: 1.84lbs
- Dimensions: 8.2″ x 4.4″ x 1.9″
- Max Working Load: 600lbs
- 3-Sigma MBS Pulley 40kn 8,992lbf / Becket 22kn 4,496lbf
- Certifications: NFPA 1983 (2017ed) General Use; ANSI/ASSE Z359.4-2013; EN12841:2006/C; EN341:2011/2A ; EN15151-1:2012/8
- Color: Graphite