Tech Rescue Toolchest Pack
Unique technical rescue pack designed to meet the needs of today’s rescue professional.
Designed by fire service rescuers, this heavy duty pack is large enough to hold all your rigging equipment for high-angle operations, confined space rescue, search & rescue, or EMS. Also works good as a personal equipment pack for travel.
- Large, roomy main compartment
- Reinforced upper d-rings (3) for hanging pre-rigged systems, other equipment
- Removable center divider
- Breathable mesh pouches on interior flap
- Five exterior compartments for extra gear storage and quick access
- Large clear vinyl window for inventory list, report forms, ID tag, etc.
- Small clear vinyl window for identifying contents of each compartment
- Heavy duty pack strap suspension system
- Exterior heavy duty handles for “suitcase carry”
- High-visibility reflective trim for safety and night ops
- All closures are either velcro or heavy duty YKK double zippers
- Length (closed): 26 in.
- Width: 21 in.
- Depth: 12 in.
- Capacity: approx. 3400 cu.in.
- Weight (empty): 5 lbs.