CMC Swivel Pulley 2.6
The larger sized, Prusik-minding single pulley (PMP) Swivel 2.6 is ideal for industrial rescue use where maximum pulley efficiency and strength is important.
The rotating swivel aligns the rope with the direction of the pull. By combining the swivel with the pulley, overall system length is minimized, increasing travel. The patented pivoting side plate allows the rope to be quickly inserted.
- Prusik-minding side plate opens without having to disconnect the pulley from the anchor
- A double-detent button prevents accidental opening of side plate
- Sealed ball bearings provide maximum efficiency
- Aluminum sheave
- Works with rope sizes up to 13 mm
- UL Classified to NFPA 1983 (2012 ED) – General Use
- Sheave Tread Size: 2.6 x 0.5in
- Type : Single
- Weight: 1lb 14oz
- MBS: 11,240lbf
- Color: Bronze/Slate