ATOM™ SIT HARNESS
Maximum comfort and support in a lightweight sit harness allows you to work freely and efficiently.
The ATOM™ Series, our most comfortable harness line ever developed, is the culmination of stripping harness design down to the basics and re-imagining a performance-enhancing tool for rescue and rope access. CMC has incorporated years of feedback from experts who spend long hours in a harness. In addition, the ATOM harness went through rigorous field-testing, resulting in a harness design that improves safety, comfort and workflow efficiency in all the ways you can’t see, but feel.
Every detail in the ATOM Sit Harness has been thoughtfully designed for the rescue or rope access professional. From the structure and attachment points to buckles, gear and accessory loops and other features, the ATOM delivers maximum comfort, safety and workflow efficiency in a lightweight and low profile harness system.
- Improved architecture molds to the user for a lightweight, low-profile fit.
- Ergonomic design for maximum comfort and support:
- Padding constructed from dual density foam, laminated to optimize load distribution and apply the right amount of support only where needed.
- Waist and leg pads are constructed with rolled edges to provide additional comfort.
- Constructed with polyester webbing:
- Keeps a supple hand for comfort and easy buckle adjustment.
- Water repellent and UV resistant material for lasting strength and durability in extreme weather conditions.
- Gear loop over-braid is based on a 32-carrier polyester, rope sheath design that delivers a familiar texture and functional robustness.
- Multiple accessory attachment points provide ample space for stowing and organizing hardware and tools.
- UL Certified to NFPA 1983 (2017 ED).
- Made in the USA of domestic and foreign components.
- Black webbing for low visibility.
- Steel D-ring at the waist offers a robust and low profile connection point.
- Soft Side Attachments provide work positioning while keeping the unit lightweight and low profile.
- Cobra Quick-Connect Buckles at the legs make donning quick and efficient.
- Molded gear loops with high impact, cold resistant, polypropylene core provide easy gear stowage and retrieval.
- Workseat attachment points located at the waist to connect the CMC Skysaddle™.
- NFPA Rating: Class II
- Weight: 3.45 lb
- Color: Black