CMC ProTech RAT Pack
This rugged pack is ideal for storing and carrying a Rope Access Technician’s equipment or a rescuer’s rope gear. Designed to take abuse, the large main compartment is constructed of tough TopGun and Tru-Tarp fabrics for long wear and weather resistance.
The padded shoulder straps and removable waist belt help transport heavy loads. Breathable D3 cloth and a removable closed cell foam pad make carrying more comfortable. Whether hauling your gear to a work site or to a rescue, the RAT Pack protects and organizes your gear.
Weight: 3lbs., 4 oz. (1.5 kg)
Dimensions: 23 x 15 x 8 in (58x38x20cm)
Volume: 2440 c.i. (40L)
- Haul straps adjust in length and hide away in interior pockets
- Zippered exterior pocket for quick access to small items
- Gear loops inside bag and exterior pocket for organizing gear
- Top closes securely with hook and loop plus side release buckle
- Hold open handles on the side for easier stuffing